During the warmer weather months, we do our best to protect our Beard butters from melting in transit.
As the temperatures continue to rise in most of the country, we have now transitioned to "Summer Shipping" mode. Why is this important you may ask? Keep reading..
We have made some accommodations to make shipping things that might melt during the summer more feasible. All packages that contain products that might melt and are shipped during high heat times will be processed using the following methods:
- Every product is checked before it is packed for shipping.
- Each butter or butter sampler kit is frozen prior to shipping.
- To add further protection each butter is wrapped in bubble wrap along with a gel ice pack to keep it cool during transit. (These are reusable so that you can get some use out of them too!)
As a result, most products shipped in warm weather arrive without melting. But please understand, there is no way that we can ship products and completely control the high heat temperatures of summer, delivery trucks and mailboxes.
TIPS FOR CARE AFTER DELIVERY
Now that you've gotten your products safe and sound, here are a couple notes for caring for your products after you have received them....
1. DO NOT LEAVE PRODUCTS IN CAR!
Cars get VERY hot in the summer and the excessive heat can quickly melt products.
2. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.
Some of the oils used are very delicate and sensitive to the UV rays from the sun. It's best to keep products in cool places out of direct sunlight.
In the event your butter has melted please allow it to sit in room temperature for 1 - 2 hours and it will return to a solid state.
**The quality of our products are not affected by melting.**